Tuesday, September 11, 2007

My new toy !!


It's my





Yes I have had this phone since December - But finally this summer I got the 1GB memory card.


Now I have plenty of memory to story Audio and Video Files on board.


I purchased an extra headphone adapter and now I have a -

FM Walkman Radio

Full Color video Player

MP3 player

Headset Telephone

Handheld mapping tool

Web browser

All-In-One.


The Best thing about it is - I worked out only having to pay

$16 set-up fee

$6 headset adapter

$25 1GB memory chip


Yep that's $47 dollars for a New Cell Phone and MP3 player


Now you'll see me around campus will my headphones on.


I listen to stuff while doing chores around the house - when I'm working our at the gym - etc.


You just won't know if I'm talking to friends on the phone, watching a little video, listening to the radio, podcasts or just music.


It's lots of fun. I'm not being rude.


PodCasts from the


I only hope that I can learn when to turn it off.


Here's a nice NPR Audio Piece about how this kind of media is melting our minds and possibly our culture.


This Holiday Weekend, Be Your Own Search Engine




But, I promise I only listen to educational stuff --- really .....???


2 comments:

Meg said...

Looks nice--especially for that price!!

Unknown said...

Well - yeah that cost was really the "added" cost....

Since I already had to

* Renew my CellPhone Contract with Cingular

and

* Purchase the added $10 /month media access package

-- My point is that I already had a CellPhone and the Media Package -

I never pay for Cell Phones - The company will have to "pony-up" if they want to keep my business.