Tuesday, October 30, 2007

TLC 2.0 - You Tube

I have been using You tube or quite a while now.

Music Videos - and Clips for old TV Shows are great...

There is a big question about copyrights on You Tube.

I think that the Legal world will be wrestling with it for many years.

While I don't have any real video equipment at my home PC - and I don't really want any videos on You Tube of my own - I do like the Video Blog Idea.

This kind of Production really levels the playing field between the amateur and the Film and TV studios.

Many younger folks don't care if the quality on the screen is small and fuzzy -- they would rather see the video for free.

Amateurs can build a resume and find finds all over the world without having to go through the TV or Movie business corporate machines.

Watch this video and look at the special effects.



Compared to a You Tube Video of a real Star Wars movie - it looks just as good.
Hurray --- I wish I had YOU Tube when I was a kind making stupid videos with Mom and Dad's Video 8mm and Video Cameras.

Of Course YOU Tube is not the only Video Hosting site... but it is the most well know.
Here is another one that has my favorite video.











I'll let you guess why ??


TJP

No comments: